Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vena Cava A/W 09: Crystalarium

This was and will remain, without a doubt, the highlight of NYFW for me. As far as young designers go, Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai are my favorites. It's impossible not to fall in love with every collection they put out. The presentation of their A/W 09 collection proved to be the best yet. Fangirl that I am, I obsessively photographed every look. I CANNOT WAIT TO OWN ANY OF THESE PIECES. Nearly brings me to tears it's all so damn gorgeous.














*weeps*


The drinks at the presentation were made with absinthe. One cocktail on an empty stomach in a room full of this glory made me feel like I was in an alternate universe. One which I wouldn't mind permanently residing in.

6 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I am loving this collection. Cava keeps getting better and better.
P.S. Yes, the dress is from ASOS. :)

Ashley said...

Your pics are amazing, as is that collection! I can't imagine how it must've felt to be in the presence of so much loveliness!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

K8 said...

Nice outfits.

Riina said...

ohh, GREAT collection, love it !

Anonymous said...

great collection, color is the same most of the time, but materials are nice.

Mom Fashion World said...

loving the outfits.
just started blogging, lets exchange links. visit my site,

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/