Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chictopia party

Friday night Chictopia hosted a party here in NY and my friend Elizabeth (of moveslightly) and I stopped by. Everyone was incredibly nice and I'm so glad I ended up going.

Birds on their heads! I believe these were the 66 Sick Girls.

I had the pleasure of meeting Connie of prettylegit and Camille of Childhood Flames.

Camille let me snap a pic of her Sharpie altered Marni wedges.

Helen Zhu, CEO of Chictopia with her intern Claire. Loving Helen's pearls.

Elizabeth will probably kill me for posting this. We were a bit drunk/exhausted by this point.

I think I want that bird hat.


I'll be posting more today, some exciting things happened Saturday too.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ahh Camille wore the shoes that caused so much controversy on her blog! It's crazy people get so upset over other peoples shoes...

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

CestLaVy said...

Looks like great ppl-watching too! =)

loren wuzzo said...

you want a bird hat?
http://www.mrwoodsmillinery.blogspot.com/