Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ti amo, Italia

In case you haven't noticed, Milan is KILLING IT.


Missoni F/W 09
Layers and layers of gorgeous knits. The palette through out this whole show was so damn inspiring. Next winter I might even try to avoid wearing all black.


Gianfranco Ferré F/W 09
Wait, maybe not entirely. Black is where it's at. And I can't wait to see how this linebacker shoulder trend plays out.


Jil Sander F/W 09
I'm not sure my eyes have ever seen such gorgeous, gorrrrrrrrrgeous, impeccably tailored pieces. Breathless, still.


photos via style.com

6 comments:

Lori said...

I know how you feel, I just want to dive into a pile of Missioni sweaters/scarves

Anonymous said...

missoni is more and more attractive and trendy. Love Gianfranco Ferré because it's elegant and Jil Sander for the new structure, strong interest in shoulder/sleeve.

Gracie said...

I love missoni - it looks so cosy yet stylish! the colour palette is great too :)

kaitlyn said...

damnnnn, missoni! love it. loooove. i dig your blog, man. =]


http://drrtylaundry.blogspot.com

Juley said...

I've been living in a cave! These collections are impeccable.

Katie said...

ahh, I agree, no one does color quite like missoni. Love this collection.