Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Craving a change

dress - A.P.C. Madras, bag - Foley + Corinna, shoes - vintage

Inspiration to do these outfit posts is a little lacking lately. I feel like I've worn everything I own nine hundred times. Winter clothes, I'm afraid you may soon be relegated to the back of the closet. I realize when I do this we'll get three feet of snow. That's just how it works.

How do people live in places where there are no seasons? Isn't it completely boring? I always get so excited at the prospect of change. A new haircut, some clothes not yet appropriate for the season...these things shuffle us in a forward direction.


And just to make it clear, I'm not completely uninspired. A peek at Built by Wendy's Spring '09 lookbook woke me right up.


Maybe I should move to a 75-degrees-every-single-day climate. I can't imagine lounging around barefoot ever starts feeling too mundane.

4 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

This outfit is completely gorgeous! I love everything from that dress to the bag and your shoes!
P.S. I lived in Hawaii where there aren't seasons...wasn't boring at all, I much prefer a beach to pretty leaves and snowfall...

Anna-Maria said...

I love your bag, I need something like that too. :) Thanks for the comment, I will add you to my blog roll too. :)

Anonymous said...

love the shoes & dress!

Anonymous said...

I love the bag! Is it grey or black?