Sunday, December 6, 2009

christmas comes early

Well, I did it. I bought myself the Chloé wedges as an early Christmas/birthday present. Luckily Saks decided to put them on sale, my patience paid off. And they are everything I dreamed of. I'm glad I went with the wedges too, I think they'll get a ton of wear. I also like that they'll encourage me to wear something other than black black black.



And I was feeling so festive today that I went and bought a little Christmas tree, some trimmings, and whiskey + egg nog. Mmmm. I lot of people hate egg nog but I think it's pretty tasty with a bit of Jameson poured in it. Even better while sitting next to my lovely little tree.

15 comments:

Lizzie said...

OMG those shoes!!! Beautiful!

And your little tree is adorable

laia. said...

they are TOO good.
are they comfy?

Rissa said...

oh my gosh your so lucky! I've been dreaming of them. <3

CRHEE said...

I love them! They look AMAZING!

Clara Campelo said...

wow! gorgeous boots :O
xoxoxx

corrie said...

laia - they're not bad for 4" heels. no platform so a little harsh on the ball of the foot, but the cushy leather keeps them doable. i think i'll get a little cushion for where the ball of my foot lands & be good to go.

Claire Nouveau said...

oh my goodness, they are amazing! lucky you ;)
xo

Retro Chick said...

I love the boots, the egg nog AND the tree!

Teresa said...

Beautiful! I'm constantly dreaming about those boots! And yay to sticking it out for the sale!!

http://www.invasionista.com

Grace said...

I was drooling over these in the store the other day. Lucky girl.

Love Grace.

Unknown said...

Cool shoes, shame I'll have just missed Christmas in New York by the time I arrive, but hopefully all the festivities will still be going on. Never tried egg nog before.

Kristin said...

I have been drooling over those Chloé boots for SO long! They look amazing! :)

Nubiasnonsense said...

Ahhhh those shoes are GORGEOUS!! love them

When you get a chance enter my giveaway to win a $50giftcard to Daffy's!!
http://tinyurl.com/y8or8ka

Ms. Falcon said...

Yes, yessss, yeeessss... those booties look amazing! good buy. merry christmas...

Nicola said...

Love 'em. Love, love ,love 'em :D I think I first caught a glimpse on Alix's blog, she likes to wear hers a lot! Such a shame all nice shoes are either ridiculously expensive, or too high :( I cannot walk in anything over 2"...and my mum never lets me buy high heels because it's bad for you...wish there was a compromising solution!!!