Wednesday, April 15, 2009

70's Summer

I've been hunting for the perfect little pair of 70's wedge sandals for some time now. Of course I've had no success, as I tend to be rather unlucky when it comes to finding things right when I want them. Etsy is somewhat of a goldmine for decently priced vintage shoes, so why are none in my size?! Some one should buy the following pairs and look cute as hell this summer.

Unusual perfection, from Allen Company, Inc., size 7.5


Pretty Italian babies, from Haute Country Vintage, size 7


Exactly what I'm looking for, from myartsdesire, size 7-7.5


Vintage Fendi! from Shotgun Vintage, size 6


Sighhhhh, from cookiesandcreme, size 7.5-8


If you'll excuse me, I need to commence binding my feet. Being a size 9 is clearly getting me nowhere in life.

2 comments:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

same as me, big feet are hot. thanks for entering the contest x

Unknown said...

Ugh so cute. Love it all.

http://morenarena.blogspot.com/