Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vena Cava! NYFW! It's all happening! Ahh!

Just a quick one before I sleep. Vena Cava's collection surprised me and subsequently stole my heart with these three dresses.


Swoon! I also picked up one of their limited-edition-from-one-of-ten-archival-prints dresses at their Fashion's Night Out event tonight. It properly satiated my appetite for the designers I simply adore. Went to a couple other events for FNO, got tipsy on wine, and now, well, it's time to sleep as the alarm goes off at 7:30am and NYFW continues.

(photos via style.com)

4 comments:

Taylor Sterling said...

AHH I love the purple lips. I just bought some from Givenchy!

Grace said...

Great designer.

Love Grace.

Erica said...

I normally like billowy A-lines, but I'm digging the slim silhouettes this season. Very sleek and powerful.

Anonymous said...

When I was checking out this collection, I fell in love with that little black one you have posted! What one did you buy? Nice shit, VC!!!!!