Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vena Cava Resort 2010


photos via style.com

So I'm aware that the only things I ever post about on this blog are Vena Cava and Lara Stone. But in my eyes, neither can do any wrong. So if you're not a fan of either, too bad. Every Vena Cava collection seems to be made for the girl who enjoys femininity but refuses to dress up like a small child. There are never any Cindy Brady-like smock dresses or giant bows (I love you A.P.C. but sometimes it's a bit much!). Vena Cava rocks the simple cuts, bold patterns, and just enough sexiness to make you feel like a badass. The 2010 Resort collection embraces a tiny waist and dirty old sneakers. Seriously, how hot is that? I can smell the plastic that is my Barney's credit card burning up already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the blue dress in the fifth picture