Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flea Market Finds

I found this kind of precious, kind of perfect vintage bra at the Fort Greene Flea Market the other weekend. I fell in love with several vintage items while there, but with $10 in my wallet, my options were limited. I circled the booth where this bra was hanging several times, before haggling the vendor down to $8. I was quite pleased with myself.


So damn cute. It makes me feel like I should be hanging out with these ladies, sipping Mojitos and workin' on my tan.


Oh and...New York? Hi. Yeah. Can you please stop pouring ran so I can live out all of my beachy dreams while I'm still jobless?

4 comments:

Fashionology said...

Love your blog!

Luxi said...

It's sunny here-in Ireland and it's raining in NY? How odd! I love the little yellow bra. I love flea markets, bet you have amazing ones in NY!!

LUVLUX

Grace said...

So darn cute.

Love Grace.

susie_bubble said...

Love that it's a slightly elongated bra shape....