Thursday, June 11, 2009

I <3 With Hearts in My Eyes





Much thanks to Jen of Gnarlitude for featuring the gorgeous line of made-to-order clothing, With Hearts in My Eyes, now available at Bonadrag. I am in lovvveeee.

The pieces remind me of one of my favorite movies ever, the hilarious I Love You, Alice B. Toklas. Leigh Taylor-Young's costumes in the film embody every sort of hippie dippy fantasy you've ever had. It's definitely one of my top 5 favorite films, I think I've seen it 30 times in the last 7 or 8 years. Rent it on a lonely Friday night, you won't be disappointed.






Now I must go dream up ways to make moolah so I can afford those lace pants.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my gosh, these With Hearts in My Eyes pieces are absolutely wonderful! And that model is seriously gorgeous. Just what I need, more girls to have crushes on, thanks.

Doshii said...

WOW!

these are absolutely beautiful
Leigh Taylor-Young's outfits are impeccable

Clara Campelo said...

omg!! i love this pants! *---*

Marie-Louise said...

just found your blog- happy finding!

LF said...

so funky, love it!

jess s//