Sunday, June 27, 2010

more madewell

I think Madewell has become the go-to store for my summer wardrobe. Everything is comfortable, a bit loose, and easy to throw on. Their sale section has several things that are still full price online which is pretty amazing . I had to stop myself the other day from buying every single item I tried on. Though I still brought home the top and shorts in this photo, as well as a tank and pair of jeans. For my next visit, got my eye on the Panama hat, Mara Hoffman bikinis, and trouser jeans. Can't stop won't stop.

4 comments:

jennine said...

ooh i was curious about that label! it looks great on you! i'm going to test out the madewell jeans.

Idée Géniale said...

Oh is this the store in Soho? I've actually never been! I love me a good sale though....
That top is great! I need more airy,lightweight things in my wardrobe for right now. NYC is killing me.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

You look super cute!

emily said...

madewell's one of my favorites! the top is gorgeous, i'm thinking about getting it myself.