Sunday, June 27, 2010

more madewell

I think Madewell has become the go-to store for my summer wardrobe. Everything is comfortable, a bit loose, and easy to throw on. Their sale section has several things that are still full price online which is pretty amazing . I had to stop myself the other day from buying every single item I tried on. Though I still brought home the top and shorts in this photo, as well as a tank and pair of jeans. For my next visit, got my eye on the Panama hat, Mara Hoffman bikinis, and trouser jeans. Can't stop won't stop.

4 comments:

jennine said...

ooh i was curious about that label! it looks great on you! i'm going to test out the madewell jeans.

idée_géniale said...

Oh is this the store in Soho? I've actually never been! I love me a good sale though....
That top is great! I need more airy,lightweight things in my wardrobe for right now. NYC is killing me.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

You look super cute!

emily said...

madewell's one of my favorites! the top is gorgeous, i'm thinking about getting it myself.