Friday, October 9, 2009

Lyell for Fall

After spotting some of the Lyell Fall 09 shots over on Rhiannon's blog, I had to take a closer look. How does every little piece manage to be so perfect? Delicate silk dresses, high-waisted shorts with tights, artfully tailored wool coats...


I've been tempted by vintage silver shoes in the past and now they are definitely back at the top of my shoe wishlist. And even though most of the above lies out of my price range, I still plan on acquiring a few things from the Urban Outfitters collab, which actually looks gorgeous in person. It even appears that a couple new pieces have been added, and the price reduced on some others. Oooh la la.

2 comments:

hannah, heart city said...

uh oh, i am going to break my piggy bank. i hadn't heard of the collabo with uo... sigh.

Becca Joy said...

I saw Rhiannon's post too and instantly fell in love with the collection. I'm definitely going to have to check out the collab, thanks for the info!