Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Burrrrrrr.


The temperature is dropping rapidly here but I'm going to pretend like it's not by continuing to forget my sweater and/or hat. What truly amazes me though is the bare-legged women on the street. They must be smiling through the tears and frostbite. Crazy ladies!

tee - Rogan for Target, skirt - American Apparel, necklaces - vintage, boots - vintage from Etsy, bag - Foley + Corinna


A couple random items of note today...one of my favorite boutiques is closing up shop, apparently they've lost their lease. If you're in New York within the next two months, be sure to check out Catbird as their entire stock is being discounted 50-75%. They've been a staple in my wardrobe for the last two or so years and I'm going to miss stopping in the shop on my weekend strolls to comb through their latest stock of girly dresses and tops.

If you're rather bored, and feel like you've read the entire internet today, check out this Suri Cruise Fashion blog. This blogger has meticulously cataloged every outfit Suri's been photographed wearing for the past year. I'm equal parts creeped out and jealous.

No comments: